Friday, May 2, 2008

The height of Miscommunication

I couldn't stop laughing when reading this stuff. My initial reaction when seeing the picture is.. "who's the poor chap got his "tool" stuck at the photocopying machine?" Hehehe, upon closer look i realised that it was referred to a pen that got stuck.. Pretty funny and hilarious, what a nice day to start with hahahah

"......

A co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. He started to try and remove the pen, but I told him we don't have time for that now, just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the Help Desk. So he grabbed a piece of paper and scrawled on it. I left before he finished the note.
About 20 minutes later, one of my techs comes in laughing and says he was just in the l
obby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate.


Attached is what he found. Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to........



..."


See, I told you it was hilarious, didn't I? :)
Have a nice day~!

No comments: